Pseudorange Offset (submeter accuracy)

Hello,
I have a question regarding the “Pseudorange Offset” function. I would like to use it to simulate atmospheric propagation delays. However, my input values are always set to integer values but they should have a submeter accuracy. Can the function also process input offsets with submeter accuracy or is there an alternative to the function?

2 Likes

Hi Roland,

Thank you for your question. We are sorry for the inconvenience, there is a problem with the pseudorange offset UI.
The workaround that I propose to you while waiting for it to be corrected in the next version would be to modify your .sdx file directly.
If you open your skydel .sdx file with a text editor, you should be able to find a line like this where you can change the value of the pseudorange:

<PseudorangeRamp>
        <Event Start="0" Stop="0" System="0" svID="0" **Offset="5.5000"** HoldStart="0" HoldStop="0"/>

You should be able to see the change in the Pseudorange offset window when you reload your configuration on Skydel.
Please let me know if this works for you and if you need further support.

Best regards

1 Like

Thank you for your answer,
the workaround works for me. However, because I have a lot of offsets, I used the API, but I had the same problem there. Is there also a workaround for the API? Otherwise, I would write a function that automatically modifies the .sdx file.

Hi Roland,

Good news!!! We just release the new Skydel version with a correction of the PseudoRange Offset UI.
Please find it here: https://users.skydelsolutions.com/.

Best regards

2 Likes

Hi Roland,

about your question regarding the API, the problem was also on the API. The new SKYDEL version fix both the Pseudorange Offset GUI and the API.
Please let me know if everything works for you or if you need more support in your simulation with Skydel.

Best regards,
Grace

Hello,

both the API and the GUI work for me. Thank you for solving the problem so quickly.

Best regards
Roland

2 Likes